Thursday 21 July 2011

Umm yes please...

BE WARNED: Browsing through these images will cause excessive shopping and impulse buying.



WATCH OUT FOR THESE BEAUTIES IN MY NEXT DIY WEDNESDAY POST!!!


WATCH OUT FOR THESE BEAUTIES IN MY NEXT DIY WEDNESDAY POST!!!



I found out about these wonders ageeees ago in a magazine and thought I would dedicate a post based on them.
Runawaydreamz offer these sexy little customized shorts in soo many different styles.
The only downside to them is their price...
Have a look for yourself. :S

So in one of my DIY posts I will show you how to style your shorts in a very simalar style but for cheaper!

Watch this space girlies and guys!

British Bird
xxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

kelsey ellis said...

I've tried on many occasions to bleach my shorts but I don't think i've been using the right kind of bleach :|
I look forward to this tutorial (:
xo

Jenny said...

Hey there amasing but OMG >£150???!!!??
I can't wait to see yours im sure they'll be much nicer :) xxx :3

british bird said...

I will try and impress! haha thank you girls! :D On a shopping spree tomrrow to stock up on shorts for this post! xxx

ALICE MARGO said...

I own so many paris of shorts like these, its rediculous. But I can definitely make room for the ones in the first photo! Lovelovelove x

wander-lustt.blogspot.com

V.LoveChild said...

They are gorge arent they? Will be doing a DIY post so watch out! :) x