Sunday 24 July 2011

Crochet mochet...

Hello there beauties!
I thought I would make a quick post of these lavely necklaces I made a few weeks back!
Crochet is very in this summer, seen over the catwalks and I wanted to make them look as though they are a collar necklace for any outfit!





You can buy them on my website:

http://www.littlemissretros.moonfruit.com/  (need to buy domain but taking too long!)

What do you think of them? Let me know, I would love to hear your thoughts and comments!

I'm also a new blogger so I would love to build friendships with other bloggers and followers, I'm a friendly yet crazy person so don't be shy!

Lots of love,









    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Sarah-Rebecca said...

Heya! I'm a new follower and I am really enjoying your blog so far!
I love the crochet necklace you've made, it's really beautiful - you have such an interesting and eclectic fashion sense, I really like it :)

xx Sarah
http://gingerdolldreams.blogspot.com/

p.s. I relatively new to blogging as well,and I'm also looking to make friendships too :)

V.LoveChild said...

Awh thankyou! I will follow you too :) Thanks for the comment! LOVE your hair btw, just seen your profile pic! xx

j. said...

such a cute necklace. i like it


Much Love ♡

Jess †