Tuesday 19 July 2011

It takes a little time to re-adjust.

I make a lot of pointless titles, well they make sense to me for some reasons.
This one means I have finally been able to take some decent photos (fingers crossed!) to show you another outfit. I think I will make the titles more to the point though next time like 'outfit numero blah de blah' :)






The middle picure looks like I have blinded myself, Looks odd but I wanted to show off the big ring I got ;)

Cardigan: Jumble sale 30p
Skirt: H&M £1.99
Shirt: Jumble sale 30p
Cross necklace: Handmade
Coin necklace: Matalan £2.50
Ring: Matalan

Lots of Love,
British Bird
xxxxxxxxxxxxx



 

3 comments:

British Boy said...

Hanna lou your a legend ;) x

Anonymous said...

bargainous outfit.new follower.xxx

confessionsofabritishbird said...

Hahah It was!
Still trying to make my photography places a bit better so will post some better ones up tomorow. Thanks for the comment :D xxx