Thursday 8 December 2011

DIY Wednesday (on thursday!): Crosses ear cuff & Western wonder

Hello,

Just a quick post on showing you how to make your own ear cuff instead of spending over a tenner for one!

I APOLIGIZE IN ADVANCE AT THE AWFUL PHOTOS!
If you have any questions about this tutorial, please comment and I will get back to you straight away!


Step one:

Get either 10cm (if you want an extra row of chain) of Chain. Gold or silver, your choice.
An ear stud from a craft shop (they sell them in packs so you can make as many as you like!)
Wire
Jump rings OR use wire
Cross charms OR charms of your choice.


 These are jumprings.



Step two:

Attach the chain with one jump ring to the stud and add a cross charm like this:
















Then make an ear cuff with wire and attach with a jump ring with the chain.
















Step Three:

Then add your cross charms on the chain where ever you like!


















WESTERN WONDER


























1. The collar tips.

From designer to high street, these beauties are being worn everywhere although at a pricey rate. I would not pay £10 for one so I am thinking a DIY post on this soon?

What do you think?

2. Cowboy boots

3. The bolo tie.

I have been craving one of these for a LONG time! So when I saw them hit the catwalk I had to get one before anyone else did! I like to be the first to wear something because when it is worn by everyone the trend gets boring and overrated.

I am loving this western trend, what do you think?

Lots of love,

No comments: