Sunday 29 January 2012

#Thirtyfive




These GORGEOUS chain leggings/trousers are very on trend this season. The ones of the left are from 'Motel rocks' which I personally LOVE but for £48, I am a student on a budget and can noway afford this.
That is why I thought I would find you guys a bargain pair for a fraction of the price.
For just £9.99 the right pair are perfect for slouchy wear as they are stretchy leggings and have a VERY similar pattern to the Motel ones.



The lace bralet is A MUST for my wardrobe, for £20 from Topshop it is a little pricey so head to your local charity shops and find one for less than a fiver!

The white collarless blazer will be a huge staple piece for your wardrobe, seen all over the catwalks WHITE has been a focus on the colour palette. Teams well with ANY colour. Go crazy.


Lots of love,



P.s If you have seen I have a new layout!
From now on I shall do a double post with a 'Get the look' for cheaper with high street clothing and how to keep up with latest trends.

5 comments:

Jaz xo said...

Love the leggings! Primark have some amazing, cheap gold and black chain ones but I don't know if I could pull them off xo

V.LoveChild said...

Thanks Jaz! I know yeah, i have seen some bloggers wear them but I cannot for the life of me find them in my local primarks! YES you could! You have amazing style! xxx

joy said...

This outfit is awesome. I love the leggings with the 'lazy blazer'!

Sabrina said...

Cool leggings,great outfit!
xoxo Sabrina

Shari Ana said...

love that you are offering cheaper alternatives - they have the exact same feel. great finds, love the look.

xx shari

http://shari-ana.blogspot.com