Wednesday 4 January 2012

A cat, an elephant and a wolf.


Fashion blogging was very new to me and the more I blog, the more I get excited about posting!
My new years resoultions revolve around acheiving and furthuring my blog more to be successful, possibly in the blogging world and fashion industry.

I am one of those people that dream big and only strive to acheive my dreams by doing and creating.
I would love this year more followers and if I inspire people (which I hope!) with outfits, DIYS and crafts.
Being outdoors and experiencing will definitely help me be more successful and hopefully by the end of this year I would have inspired at least ONE person with my love of fashion and everything that links with it.

Oh, and if your wondering about the strange title, they are just my favourite animals! I couldn't think of a catchy title for this post without it sounding boring! I am not usually a person with very good words but I shall focus a lot more on content this year. I do believe however that pictures speak for you and they show a million words which are different for every individual.

What do you all hope to gain this year with your blog?
Lemme know!

Lots of love,


No comments: