Wednesday 19 September 2012

Love Buzz




Mickey mouse sweater: £3 off ebay
Leather trousers: £4.99 from chairty shop
Choker: £1.99 off ebay
Creepers: £18 from shoe zone! haha
 
Just a quick outfit post of what I wore at college today!
Kept it simple with leather trousers (WHICH I SPLIT!) ARGH nightmare!
Topped off with my ebay bargain mickey mouse vintage sweater and creepers...
I am also loving my tattoo choker at the moment which I purchased off ebay awhile ago and it goes with EVERYTHING.
I am also wearing a red lip liner (as I find lipstick smudges really bad!) from superdrug which cost me 99p!! Oh I do love a good bargain. It is the perfect filler and doesn't smudge. The colour also stayed bright throughout the day, I did reapply but not majorly. I would say this is definitely the best lip liner for the price!

No comments: