Saturday 19 November 2011

Keeping it casual :Outfit numero #16?






















I have spent most of the day having a 'Twil-a-thon' because I went to see Breaking Dawn last night and it was amazing!!
I won't give ANYTHING away but it was a lot darker and less like the last three films.
I have also glittered my hiking boots because they really needed updating and what better way to do that than with glitter!
I shall post this on DIY wednesday.
Also because on sundays I wear scruffy clothing and laze about doing LOTS of college work I shall post a charity shop find from the past week. So keep reading and thanks to all my wonderful followers!

Love you all!

1 comment:

Kaleigh said...

oooooo I really like this outfit! I've been SEARCHING for a leather skirt! :)
www.kaleighhamilton.blogspot.com