Thursday 9 May 2013

Let the shirt do the talkin'


Booga
Hmm, what is that?
The cute look you pull before you see a DARN LARGE SCARY SPIDER ON THE FLOOR

Oh. I didn't see you there

Howdy Earthlings

Buh

I'M SO HAPPY I CAN'T FEEL MY ARMS...
(Will Ferrell quote)
Oh Hey

Losing all faith in my hair...

HAPPY FACE.

I genuinly have no idea what I am doing in these pictures...


Staring into the distance with a dreamy doe-eyed bambi look.


I have been soo busy with college recently that I haven't been posting outfits in awhile. I wore this the other week but never posted it until now.
This 'share' shirt (sharing with goofy) makes me feel like a cross between an embarassing singing and dancing pontins entertainer and a colourful kids tv programme. Ahh I do love this.
I love embarassing clothes or items that make me look weird and unusual and that I should be locked away in azkaban. Yes, I just referred to Harry Potter.
I do love these shoes but I am careful with ankle boots as they make my legs look like stubby tree trunks. I feel I should be one of those trolls that lurk through the forests.

No comments: