Saturday 27 October 2012

Simply just THE best photographer...




 
Just a quickie post today as I have been super duper busy with college work...
AND BODY SHOP ARGH, as you can tell my room is immacculate ;)
I have even built a fort with my body shop boxes as I literally have no choice but to live in those boxes now since I have no space in my room.
It is rather fun though, I even made a cardboard sword and a space-ship...
You may be the judge of the title ;)
OH DEAR, my photography skills really are preposterous.
I mean seriously I had a tripod and even had the instruction manuel out...
This is what you call an ikea disaster, you can't read swedish but still manage to put the shelves together wonderfully with bubblegum.
 
I will be posting more outfits and DIY's soon!
Eye peepers peeled people.
Kisses and what not darlings,
 
Loopy-Lou

2 comments:

Sarah // DOTTY said...

Oooh, where's the hat from? I like the wide brim.
X

V.LoveChild said...

Charity shop for £1!! I love northwich hahaha! x