Friday 9 September 2011

Dot to dot: Oufit numero #8




































































This is what happens when I wear red lippy.
Destroy restaraunt property...

















Hello there lavliess!
British birdiee here.
Hope you all had a delighful day in this 
B-E-A-UTIFUL weather! Best day for sun in weeks!
I purchased this little spotty playsuit from a charity shop. (As my lovely followers know most my wardrobe is charity ;)  It cost me £2.99! WOOP
I cut the bottom as it was quite a long playsuit and left it raw, cause A) I find it hard to get my sewing machine out... and 2) I like my clothes to look un-finished ;) I'm wearing my cult 'planet hollywood' jacket which J'ADORE.

Hope you are alll having a lovely week back at college/school!

Lots of love,


No comments: