Saturday 8 June 2013

Tied Knot








Maxi Dress: £1 from Charity Shop
Crochet Kimono thing? :£2 from a festival
D.I.Y Yin yang necklace
Druid Tree necklace: £4 from mind, body and spirit fair
Crystal Necklace c/o Bellast.com





 
Hello!

Just a quick post before I pop off to the charity shops!
This was a throw on outfit (as you can tell) I don't really wear maxi dresses, the reason is because I haven't shaved my legs. Awks.
Anyway this crystal necklace is another beautiful gem gifted to me by Bellast.com and it is perfect for my boho/grunge style. It has an adjustable cord so you can wear it to any size you want. I prefer having it as a choker style so you can see the crystal around my neck but it is up to you!
You can find it here...

Check out more what Bellast.com have to offer!

No comments: