Friday 7 June 2013

Bellast.com








Chiffon Dress: £3.99 from Charity Shop
Tartan Shirt: £5 from Primark
Boots: OLD!
Bag: Given to me
Sunglasses: £2 from Primark
Fox Cartier Necklace: c/o Bellast.com


Hello!
I was kindly gifted some jewellery from the lovely people at Bellast.com! I am currently wearing the fox cartier which I seriously cannot take off my neck! I am obsessed with foxes and thought this was just simply beautiful especially with the rose golden touch. Here are a few more fox jewellery options on bellast...I find most necklaces I purchase break straight away as I always go cheap but this is not only a delicate piece of jewellery but is so durable I was amazed! Bellast.com have some beautiful jewellery on their website for incredibly affordable prices all made to a high quality standard. I will be posting another 2 outfit posts based on the other necklaces so keep looking on my blog!

No comments: