Thursday 19 July 2012

Waiting for the sun





This outfit is paying contribution to the crazy yet beautifully poetic Jim Morrison.
After watching the movie with the very gorgeous Val Kilmer, I began to understand the true concept of his songs and the weird yet meaningful lyrics he composes.
I have also ordered the biography: No one gets out here alive which I am ridiculously looking forward to reading. I love to read books about icons and especially music legends.
So this outfit consists of my sticky leather pants and a DIY cropped striped shirt which I got from H&M the men's department awhile ago.
I also purchased this tattoo choker awhile ago off eBay and I have wanted to show you all on my blog for months!
I absolutely love this choker and I remember when I was younger going to vintage tractor and car rallies and buying these for a hell of a lot cheaper! I used to get the matching bracelet and ring but unfortunately couldn't find these anywhere so I settled for just the choker.
Also the boots I am wearing cost me £5 but the sole came off today when I was dancing in the kitchen (my bad).
So I am back for good (unless my naughty laptop wants to play games with me again) and will be posting more outfits but I want to inject a few other posts involving make-up, music and if course a couple DIY's!
I have recently just become a Body Shop consultant which I am absolutely loving! As well as having my own vintage business, doing this alongside (which brings in alot more money!) the vintage I am learning about make-up, skincare and fragrances and being a lot more sociable by taking booking for Body Shop parties and organising them!

XIXRX

No comments: