Sunday 9 October 2011

You skirty mare

Helloo there!

In college on Thursdays we have pattern cutting day which is the practical day of the week. I love sewing and making, so I can tell this will be my favourite day!

Last Thursday we made a simple skirt (not finished) for our folders as an example toile (practice piece).

We spent the day creating a block from card, then repeating this on paper to produce a pattern which we then used on fabric to create a practice piece.

Here are my blocks and Toile:




















Also I have finally finished my DIY poncho! After having lots of work at college and having hardly any spare time I managed to sew the rest of it today!
So I shall post this up this week with my sisters camera tehehe :D

On saturday night I was supposed to see 'All the young' in Stoke but fell ill! I was soo gutted, I felt like sobbing so here's a lavely song from this awesome band...




Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Lots of love,


No comments: