Tuesday 24 September 2013

HOWDY





Fresh prince of bel air style bomber: £20 eBay
Cut out boots: £25 from New Look
High waisted jean: £4.50 from Primark
Stripy Top: 25p form Charity shop
Eagle necklace: £5 from New look
Leather look rucksack: £10 from Claire's



It has been a looong time!
I have missed blogging so much but I tell you it has been a long, windy chaotic road!
I do need to find a better location for my pictures...
I was beyond chuffed when I snagged this cheeky bomber jacket off eBay! It reminded me a lot of the fresh prince of bel air days and many people have told me that too! It is THE most perfect thing I have in my clothing collection and I shall start experimenting and clashing it with different patterns now!
You shall be hearing a lot more from me now you blogging critters!

See you soon!

Loopy-Lou

No comments: