Monday 5 November 2012

Bargains galore!



 












 
 
 
Eakkk, there are way too many jumble sales and cheap charity shops where I live which can be a blessing or a curse...
I have always chosen quantity over quality because as a handyman myself I can always alter clothes with holes and make them suit me.
This whole lot cost just under £15....AMAZZZIIIINNGG yet my poor wardrobe is suffering my shopaholic illness consequences...
Not only have both doors fell off but the pole inside which holds ALL MY CLOTHES is dangerously loose. It will collapse very soon. I genuinley believe I have a shopping addiction, is it real?!
 
Post outfits soon!
 
Loopy-Lou 

1 comment:

Jen said...

HAHA im an addict too.
too much clothes now - clothes stored in suitcases anyways you picked amazing pieces.

X